Friday, January 23, 2009

More things I am grateful for: a 1:1.373 pound-to-dollar conversion rate

Looked at some old posts and in one of them from the beginning of the year I was excited about it being 1:1.83. Hah!

Talked to Clare in LA on iChat today and am really excited that I think the online show (Hecuba) will get off the ground. Talking to a girl who I'm hoping to rope in to be the company artist (costumer for Hecuba?) tomorrow and our producer on Sunday. Planned out the first couple days of Psychosis with Harry yesterday, as well as "interviewed" for a flat (had a chat with the girl who is there and planning to stay). Awesome place, very cheap--talking to her brother tomorrow, who is also living there next year, and am hopeful. Also played an awesome (in that it was 6 hours long) game of Lord of the Rings Risk yesterday, and won! So that's my accomplishment of the week. Have started a game of chess downstairs with Sammy where we leave the chessboard out and make a move whenever we pass.

Have decided I really must start reading. Fallout 3 is great, but that's no excuse.

No comments: