Monday, June 25, 2007

First post

As per the title.

This blog will hopefully be an exploration of my thought processes as I encounter new stimulus for as long as it lasts (the blog, not the stimulus). Basically what every blog does. Hopefully this one is interesting.

I have a heavy tendancy towards privacy, but hey, it's the digital age! I have a facebook, now I have a blog. Since I seem to have acquired a real-world identity in these last years, it's about time I had a virtual one.

I owe two blogs everything for making me think of this as a medium for thought and communication that has the potential to be intelectually useful:

1. Marginal Revolution: http://www.marginalrevolution.com/. An economics professor on everything. Absolutely everything.

2. Ben Casnocha: The Blog: http://ben.casnocha.com/. An entrepreneur not much older than myself, on many things with vigor.

Thank you to these blogs--check them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brydog,
beware the trappings of (id)entities: it leads to suffering...
one the other hand, (in)sanity can be liberating. Witness Ulysses, the contemporary.
By the way, I am contemplating giving you the text if you are willing to read it. Yes?

Anonymous said...

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one!

It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

my blog - card sharing how to