Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Time to start living again?

Other than my philosophy lectures, I have been a lump for these last few days, sitting in my room eating, sleeping, and playing video games. Mostly sleeping, which is brilliant. But a lot of video games. And a wee bit of reading. Need(ed) a break, a recovery period so I can jump right into Christmas. Dunno if I'm done yet. Went out with Robbie, Jim, and Julie tonight for some quiet drinks, which was nice. Want to see a bunch of people before we break. Want to read a bunch of books. Start having rehearsals again tomorrow night, and tomorrow should have the SD lecture that clarifies what I want to do with my degree.

I'm at that stage now of trying to process what this semester has meant to me, what Christmas will bring, and what I want next semester to be.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

When are you coming home? And for how long? And, will I see you?