Saturday, March 27, 2010

Over

Finally the spring holiday!

After a frantic couple of days, what with an essay and presentation both on Friday, I am free! Woke up this morning and played video games, went over to a friend's, going to the gym now. Have a few web pages open for research, but nothing I need to do immediately. I recognize that I am going to get VERY bored, but all in all that's not a bad alternative to the last few weeks. I have lots of lines to memorize, lots of words to write, I'll keep myself busy. Looks like I'm going to head to Stirling on Tuesday for clubbing with Julie, and Louise has invited me to Falkirk at some point to mortify her conservative Catholic parents, so I should even manage to make it out of St Andrews a bit.

1 comment:

swallace said...

I just finished Winter quarter by posting my last grades (on Saturday). Phew. Spring quarter starts on Monday, so not much of a break for the poor old professor. Enjoy your time idling!