Thursday, March 26, 2009

9000 words in 4 days

Whew.

This is what a full-time job feels like. Audit of Coca-Cola has been interesting enough, but not for the length of this assignment...looking at corporate reports is not the most fascinating thing I've ever done. Would love to spin information myself, but unspinning it in an attempt to get the "real picture" is tedious and not really possible--its all subjective and complicated. The discovery of this was, I suppose, the purpose of the assignment.

Now what?

2 comments:

swallace said...

"Unspinning" ... that's an interesting term I haven't heard before, tho conceptually it's the same as "getting to the bottom of the issue" of "finding the truth" (which we all know doesn't exist independent of the knower!). Unfortunately, almost every "real" job includes various degrees of what is (or becomes) tedious work!

Trudy said...

As your dad says, welcome to the real world! How I hate that it has to be like this!