Thursday, August 23, 2007

Forced Post

I really don't have much to say insofar as organized thoughts or really interesting events. For the last few days I've just been spending time with various people (five of my friends left for college this Wednsday). I've been listening to Pink Floyd and, for whatever inexplicable reason, Rhianna's "Umbrella" over and over again. I have been wasting a lot of time on the internet, because I get my wisdom teeth pulled this Friday and am diluding myself into thinking that I'll be reading a lot once I'm forced into inactivity. I've been reading the blog http://www.overcomingbias.com/ , which is another one by an economics guy who has some interesting stuff to say about the value we assign to truth and the difficulties associated with biases.

No comments: