Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It's Tuesday

And already this week is hectic: a response to last week's calm. I got my visa for the UK...on Sunday went to the beach and, when it was so crowded we could not get a bonfire spot, just gave up and went to Islands to eat. Started reading Sylvia Plath's "The Bell Jar", which I am, surprisingly, really liking. On Monday, had about 6 hours of rehersal for rehersal's sake and for our Butoh performance at the end of this week. After rehersal I went walking with Rachael, who is leaving for college and New York tommorow (it doesn't start yet, but she's driving up), and broke into El Marino where we went to elementary school together and wandered around the halls for nostalgia's sake. Today I went to a delicious Asian curry place with some friends and stuffed myself to the point where it sustained me with nothing else eaten until 10 tonight. I went swimming at Andrea's pool, which was fun, and biked back. Rehersal again, which is turning out to be really fun and actually a little relaxing. Then, went to say goodby to Rachael, and here I am now. I am in an strange mood, which partly explains how inarticuate I feel/am right now.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, nostalgia. It's a great thing. Thanks for sharing. I remember those "halls" of El Marino, too. When you were just a little guy.

Love your,
BFA

(ask your parents what THAT means!)