Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Off (this time? please?)!

Last exam: Philosophy. Went fine...easy-ish stuff, in that exams really just involve, as Nikki put it this morning, eating a lot of information and just throwing it up all over the page. Yum. Point is, not much original thought involved.

Tonight should be good (read: celebrating (read: drinking)).

Tomorrow:

Gonna try for Egypt again! Cab leaves at 6.45 tomorrow morning, and I'll just try to get the earliest flights from Edinburgh to London and London to Cairo, where Shawn will pick me up. It should be fantastic. I'm not going to take my computer, so I may have internet access at cafes/his place and may not. Either way, I'm bringing a camera and journal and I'll let you know how it is when I get back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am making a sacrifice to the sky gods. make a good trip.

Artdroid said...

Well, have fun! Just don't become a jihadist!

Artdroid said...

As a member of the hand-wringing section of the Greek Chorus, I'm glad you're friend is picking you up at the airport. I had all kinds of scenerios for that 3:00 AM taxi ride!

Anonymous said...

Smoke a hookah for me...

Anonymous said...

After reading your FaceBook and knowing you arrived in Egypt, now knowing you are in the land of Denial, I still want me a William!