Sunday, July 26, 2009

Korea Korea Korea

I'm going to Busan in the south of [South] Korea tomorrow with my last couchsurfing host for a couple of days of surfing and jet-skiing that promise to be just as terrifying and cool and motorcycling around Seoul. The last few days have been great, went to the Korean sauna (jim-je-ban) with Cheolseung again and had dinner at his house, and have been going out with my current couchsurfing host, a German professor from Germany.

So, there won't be any updates for a couple of days, but I'm sure I'll be having an amazing experience. Because of when I'm going I won't come to LA on Thursday but instead wait until the weekend or the beginning of next week to come back. For-sure plans in Korea from now: Busan Mon-Wed for the beach and watersports, Cheolseung workshop on Thursday, and a party on Friday. Woot.

2 comments:

swallace said...

English teacher from Germany who surfs... now that's an interesting person! Come home with lots of stories.

Trudy said...

You do have a dentist appointment on Friday the 7th. Let me know if I need to cancel it. Hope you're having a great time!