Friday, November 09, 2007

EGYYYYYYPT

Last post for a while. This next week is "reading week", so we don't have lectures. I will get my reading done on a plane, which I will hopefully get on. Going to Egypt. Shawn is doing a semester there, and its EGYPT. So. That's that.

Got all the info/stuff finally worked out. Ill be going to the airport around 10 for a 1:40 flight, so i should have loads of time to go through and make sure I have everything worked out. From Edinburgh I'll fly to Frankfurt, where I'll hopefully catch a connection around 4 hours later (no "getting lost" excuse) at 10:25 to Egypt, and I'll get there at 3:30 AM on Sunday. Gods willing. From there I have an address and instructions on how much to pay a cab to get to Shawn's. Then he takes over and the next thing I have to worry about is how to get back. Ahhhh. I do have a flight Friday afternoon, so we'll hope that stays clear and keep fingers crossed.

Love everyone, blog you in a week! I'd better have stooooories....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, puff on a hookah for me... I'll be in the great Show-Me state visiting your grandparents... I'll show you!