Thursday, November 01, 2007

Procrastinating!

I should be writing my IR essay.

Today has been fucking hectic. Woke up, went to breakfast, came back, worked on essay. Went to IR at 10, Philosophy at 11, Psychology at 12 (more fucking babies...), lunch at 1, a Mermaids meeting all directors have to be at at 1:15 (technically started at 1), my rehearsal for my own show at 2, back to the dorm to work more on essays at 3, IR tutorial at 4, library at 5, dinner at 6. Whew. Now I'm doing laundry, working on essay. Next I'll head to the library and see if I can set up the wireless internet and if I can't print my first essay off from there (I think every student gets 50 free pages? I'll find out).

So.

Tommorow, I have one class at 12. No rehearsal. No commitments until 5 PM. Whew.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh, I am exhausted just reading about your day. Makes me wonder WHY you fit laundry into such a busy day... No more skivvies/chonies left, eh?

tsonia said...

Lisa--I had the exact same thought!

Anonymous said...

brian, you need a chinese man-servant.