Saturday, March 15, 2008

After a week of silence:

This week's been so hectic I haven't known where to start. A lab report due in last Monday. A philosophy "tell us the logical structure of these paragraphs" assignment in on Friday. Student Association elections, where I thought, "why not", and ran for "SRC Arts/Divinity Senate Rep", whatever that may be. Elections were this Friday, hopefully results to come. 4 rehearsals for my show, which is going really well. Hooray cast. Cast it and gave out scripts yesterday (up until this point, it was all Comedia workshops). General going out, reading, processes of life. Going out undulates between being enjoyable and intensely boring. I suppose I still feel a sort of root-less-ness, standard as that is. I continue to be thirsty without a way to satiate that thirst. I look forward to not having a roommate next year, because I think it means I'll be able to write again. Robbie's gone this weekend, and it feels like the most natural thing in the world to sit down and type.

End of college-type angst-y whining.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So... What are you living arrangements for next year? Hard to believe that the first is almost over...

Anonymous said...

so, unquenchable thirst, eh? try dipping into the silent pond...