Friday, March 28, 2008

Spain

That last post I put on Facebook as a note and have had no end of discussion about, both here and with friends back home on facebook. Interesting to see the power of words. Lots of people seem to feel the same way, so that's a start. Now, what can be DONE?

No worries about that for a bit. This afternoon I'm heading off to SPAIN. Into Barcelona, out of Lisbon, Portugal, with no plans and no needs along the way except to be in Madrid halfway through. I'm looking forward to it immensely. Expect post-age when I return!


UPDATE: the zed tickets didn't arrive, so I went ahead and ordered frequent flyers--disturbingly easy! Shame on Royal Mail. But I'm headed Spain-ward tonight (staying overnight in Heathrow--no worries, I've got a friend who is getting a room at the Heathrow Hilton (What?!) so I'll be sleeping on the floor of luxury.) Then heading to Barcelona early the next morning. Coming back from Lisbon early on the 13th. Sweet!

No comments: