Monday, March 17, 2008

Regular posting? Get away from me!

Monday's my busy day...

I feel like a science student. And, oddly, thats not a bad thing. Doing environmental chemistry in SD, memory as it relates to brain functions, as well as statistics, in Psychology, and truth tables (think: math) in Logic. I'm even thinking of looking at what biology courses I could take next year, as away from my 10th grade teacher the subject has always seemed interesting and if we can get away from molecular bio for just 10 seconds I think I might enjoy it.

Lost the elections, don't particularly care. It could've been cool, but this just means I need to be sneakier in worming my way into the underworkings of the university. At least I don't have to worry about representing anyone--whew!

Rehearsals continue going well. Did the first scene last night, gonna do the second and the final scenes tonight. I'm starting to get an idea of what I want to do in terms of props--aka, if I'm having the actors playing instruments, there's no reason why they can't use the instruments as other props as well--aka, to beat each other with. Gently, obviously, but I think it could work. We shall see.

Today is St Patrick's Day. The Union has Guinness hats.

3 comments:

swallace said...

Happy St Pat's day. Probably popular in Scotland, but not in England, eh? I wore no green today, but someone kindly pointed out that I "am" green since I bike to work!

tsonia said...

Glad things seem to be going well, Bri.

Artdroid said...

I'm glad you're learning the true nature of politics. Most political activity and decision making occur over lunch. Baring the occasional upset, elections just rubber stamp the deal. I never mind circumventing the will of the masses when I think that they are just stupid and wrong! How does the saying go, "Remember, I never promised you a democracy...or some such thing.....Maybe I am a Stalinist after all!......:-)(kidding, just kidding , folks! - mostly)