Thursday, March 20, 2008

The storm continues

The usual class-wise. Ask me about the chemistry of fuel manufacturing and reactions! Only, please, don't. Having a short hiatus from rehearsals as people are busy, but hoping to block ALL of Act 2 tomorrow, so we'll see what happens with that. Actors being on-book makes comedia difficult, so the REAL work (and fun work) will begin after break when they are and we can do food passes etc. Went and saw The Vagina Monologues last night, which was really good (surprisingly even good as a play...I must try to figure out how to make the political/message theatre work for me...). Last Friday we discovered a hotel that does karaoke nights on Fridays, and so we'll be back there next Friday. Ashley had some cousins over from the States, so we broke into the castle at 2 AM and showed them around. I'm losing track of what I've said to whom back at home. Constantly checking, "Have I told you this before?" Excited and terrified about Spain. Starting writing a tiny bit again, which feels really good.

1 comment:

swallace said...

So are you actually doing chemistry in SD? Wow. I guess it makes sense to be able to understand how making corn based fuel can create more greenhouse gas than it saves! Doesn't sound like many boring moments this week ;-)