Thursday, November 27, 2008

Numero Dos

Went well, and I videotaped it, so there's a record of tonight (and I'll get one of tomorrow night). Wondering what to do with the odd £500 this production should leave me for future ones...it's a wee bit daunting, actually, especially thinking, as I do, that simplicity and minimalism are the way to go.

Went through my SD presentation with my partner today (we give it tomorrow) and it's twice as long as it should be. To be expected, I suppose, so I'm off to his to work on that again after I post this. Therefore, my shopping list for tomorrow is as follows:

1. 10AM, give presentation on war and the environment.
2. Enter story into short story competition at school of English.
3. Complete my risk assessment form for the files.
4. Get food? There's not much in the house. Dinner was potatoes, herbs, corn, and egg, which tasted oddly like hash browns. Then, for desert, milk, peanut butter, honey, oats, chocolate glop.
5. Have the last performance, obviously. Think of something to say to each cast member.
6. Cast party at my house...clean?
7. Present production proposal for JustSo, the musical theatre people...I'll propose Jekyll and Hyde, if I have the energy.
8. Work on Philosophy? I've got an essay in this coming Wednesday that I've just started, on Aristotle.
9. Watch Weeds! I've finished this season of Heroes so far pre-bed (and when I should've been sleeping) and started on the latest season of Weeds. I'd forgotten how much fun it is.

So, that's life.

2 comments:

swallace said...

Glad you got some video of your production. Looking forward to seeing it.

Fri night we went to see a new Actors Gang play, "Scrooge Must Die." They tried to turn the Dickens tale into a farce with contemporary social commentary, but didn't really succeed in either. You might be interested in seeing it when you're here at Xmas none the less. Will Pelligrini was assistant director. Talked with him & Vanessa before the show, but not after.

Lisa said...

Yes, Weeds is a blast. Perhaps I relate too much to the show on some front (or two).

You sound BUSY, BUSY, BUSY...