Thursday, November 06, 2008

So done.

Handed in my SD essay...whipped the first half into respectable shape, then it falls apart a bit, but its in and I am officially not thinking about it any more. Won't be the best mark ever, but should be good enough. Meanwhile, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, otherwise known as "I'm offstage, quick, write an essay!" went really well, sold on all the nights which means around 600 people got to see me leap around, growl and die onstage. Good fun, and people are really complementary. I also find that I really like the cast, lots of cool people. It's a huge mix, massively bisexual drama my-life-is-a-musical standards along with fundie conservative Christians and just...randoms. Happens in such a big cast, I guess.

Now....well...now I'm having a beer (Okocim, 99p Polish lager from Aldi's, not bad at all) and am about to play video games and relax. Finally. I've really needed some downtime. Of course, in 3 hours I have a 1984 rehearsal and while I'm not worried I know we need to buckle down since we have 9 more rehearsable days and have never gotten through the whole thing (constant re-writes may be party at fault...) but I really do think my cast for that is fantastic.

Listening to iTunes U on writing fiction and storytelling in online games, which promises to be interesting. Wondering what I want to do with my life. A bit lately. It stuck me that I'm 20 next year. It scares me.

1 comment:

swallace said...

Remember, life is a journey and not a destination. So think about how you want to go and stress less about where it will take you!